Monday, October 26, 2009

please?

Sometimes in our beautiful little lives something unexpected happens. Sometimes they are things we see as positive, sometimes on the other hand they are things we see as being negative. But, either way they just happen, out of nowhere... & so much changes. Everything starts to feel different. Time starts feeling like it moves at a different pace, either way too fast or way too slow.... You're suddenly aware of where your heart is, you realize you have to keep breathing. You don't want to sleep because your life is suddenly your dreams coming true. You know what it's like to feel your face get hot, your breaths get shorter, and then your eyes are wet. Whatever it is that this situation brings out, makes us more aware.
I'm there right now. Out of nowhere, it's all changed, and now I'm more aware. Most definitely I'm seeing this as a very positive thing. Everything is falling into place, I have a sense of rightness like this is where I belong right now.
To some passing by I'm sure this sounds like a broken record that keep repeating the same line over and over again, even if you really like the song being played you want to hear it all, not just the same line, and if that record won't play the whole song, there's no need in playing it. But, those actually experiencing this with me, they hear something different. It's a completely different song playing now, sure it has some of same band members, but it's not even a remix, it's something new and fresh all in itself.
It's okay to be nervous, it's okay to be cautious, that's why we're more aware. But, the fact of the matter is... I'm happy... REALLY happy. So, even if you don't understand what's going on, even if your a little aprehensive, please just be happy for me and support me. That's all I want is support... but I don't need it. I'm taking this step for me and where I'll land I'm not exactly sure but I'm excited to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment