Saturday, January 30, 2010

setbacks are just setups for comebacks.

When the Lord makes a promise, He keeps it. Period.

"I am confident of this: I will see the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14


I guess it's like when you're watching a movie and just know what's going to happen. But for that whole two hours it's almost unbearable just waiting... But it's only two hours... I'm having to wait, patiently and expectantly for much longer then just two hours...

"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2Peter 3:9



Longsuffering: Patient endurance of pain or unhappiness.

Perseverence: Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or purpose.

Patience: 1. The capacity for calmly enduring difficult situations. 2. The ability to wait calmly.


"Delight Yourself In The Lord And He Will Give You The Desires Of Your Heart" Psalm 37:4

There are things I'm 100% sure will happen, no matter what. & other things that I'm not so sure on, I feel like I know what will happen, but at the same time there is always surprise endings...

No comments:

Post a Comment