Saturday, February 13, 2010

L-L-L-Love....

They always say, "You can never love someone until you truly love yourself"

I guess that's why I can fall totally, completely in love... and other people just... can't.
(it sucks..)

but that's not my point.

My point is that I am in love with the most incredible man ever! & nothing... absolutely nothing else matters. I'll never be able to adequately explain it... this love we have. My only comfort and strength to get out of bed sometimes... There's going to be many people in the world, who think I'm crazy or just don't understand how I could love Him so much. But through everything He's been right there beside me, even when I didn't realize it.

If you knew me a year and a half ago you know the huge difference that he has made in my life. With the trials that I've experienced I can say in full confidence that without Him I would not still be here... I would've given up on everything quite some time ago. I'm just so glad I didn't wait one minute longer before I decided to let Him into my heart... because the time will come when it's too late. I have comfort and I have peace even when it feels like everything is falling apart, & all of my dreams are crushed. But only because I know He has bigger plans, and better things in store for me... down the road. I just have to wait and know that because He loves me everything will be okay...
because... HE LOVES ME!

I don't deserve any of His love... and yet I feel it, I see it. He has chosen to love me, even though I'll continue to let him down... & some time ago I chose to love Him too and I've never looked back.

Jesus I am so in love with YOU!

"whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1John 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment