Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm beautiful incredible...

My power song of the moment has to be 'According to you' by Orianthi.


According to you: I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right

According to you: I'm difficult, Hard to please, Forever changing my mind...
Can't show up on time Even if it would save my life.
According to you

But according to him:
I'm beautiful, incredible, He can't get me out of his head.
According to him: I'm funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite I don't feel like stopping it...
He's into me for everything I'm not...According to you

According to you: I'm boring, I'm moody, You can't take me any place...
I'm the girl with the worst attention span, You're the boy who "puts up with it"
According to you

I need to feel appreciated, like I'm not hated.
Oh, no
According to me: you're stupid, you're useless, you can't do anything right...

I'm beautiful, incredible...I'm funny, irresistible...
I don't feel like stopping it...
He's into me for everything I'm not;
According to you.




Spring is coming. I can feel it and I'm beyond excited! All the old dead, cold, ickiness will be gone... It's time for change for the new, the warm, flowers. & a million other wonderful things. Out with the old in with the new... I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment