Saturday, April 24, 2010

the office.


I just watched the most recent episode of the office. (secretary's day) And there were two parts of it that really stuck out to me, for very different reasons.

The first is a delicious quote from my love, Michael Scott.

(Talking to the waiter): "Okay... You know what sir? I asked for pickles on my burger & there's only like five or six. Could I get some more pickles?"
"Of course... I'll get you a bowl of pickles."
"Thank you."

Now I won't admit to how many times I've been in a similar situation. I have hard time thinking anything ever comes with enough pickles. But, lucky for me I have friends in the food industry who when I ask for 'extra-pickles' it means alot of extras. And I too have received such joy as a bowl of pickles... yummm...


The other was from Pam Beasley-Harper:

"It's not about who you've been with, it's about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants."

:] Isn't that just so true?

Oh yes, Pickles and Love... two of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment