Monday, May 3, 2010

Promise me you'll always be happy by my side.

I am the luckiest girl in the entire world.
&
I am officially a bride-to-be!



I will be marrying my Nicholas on 08/12/10. :D
It's been a whirlwind romance, we're crazy, young, and in love.
I have my perfect ring, the dress... and that's about it haha.

I can't believe I get to grow old with someone so wonderful.
He laughs at with me, & teases me because I'm moody and hate being tickled. & no matter what we are almost always laughing and smiling.

We did the boyfriend/girlfriend thing for a very short time, we'll do this fiance thing for a short time as well... but only because we are going to do the husband/wife for a VERY long time :)

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but decide to follow your blog :) I'm so jealous (lol) and so happy for you!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jordyn! I'm so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete