Friday, July 16, 2010

A very special little lady.

You never know how you'll react to a situation until it's a reality. I reacted with a solid, "Okay". I didn't know what else to say, but I knew everything was fine. I was just glad that from THE very beginning Nic has been completely honest with me.
She's a part of him.
She's Olivia.


She's Nicholas' daughter, and she was adopted by an absolutely loving and wonderful family.

I know that without her he wouldn't be the Nicholas that I know and love. Because of everything that happened he had to grow up and make tough choices.

I was lucky enough to meet this little angel in June. She is such a happy baby, and a spitting image of Nic. Seeing him with her made me so happy, you can just tell when she's in his arms nothing else matters to him. I can see the way he loves her everyday, and I know that he is going to be the greatest father to our children.


I Love You Olivia.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a very special little lady. :)

    ReplyDelete