Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazy Crazy

6 months ago today I met Nic.
This has been some of craziest most wonderful 6 months of my life! I can't believe that in such a short amount of time we met, fell in love, & got married. In the midst of it just getting to know each other more and more.



He is one of the most genuinely caring people I have ever met. He treats me like a queen... but doesn't let me get away with sometimes ridiculous and spoiled tendencies (most of the time. haha) He's super sweet and a total romantic. & best of all He's MINE :)
I feel like I really have known him forever-I've just been waiting for him to come along, & now that he's here I can't believe I went so long without him.

I love love love everything about you my Nicholas! (except for maybe all the tickling...ha.)

6 days, then 6 weeks, now 6 months, pretty soon 6 years, and someday 60 years! I can't wait!
So here's to the next 6 months being even better than the first.

Oh yeah I have a couple pics of me from the wedding and they are so beautiful! I'm so excited to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment