Monday, September 6, 2010

ABC's (Addicted)

I've decided to make my next 26 blog posts alphabet posts. Like titles in alphabetical order... haha it seems like a fun idea to me, and a little bit of a challenge. I'm also going to try and post 4-5 times a week during this challenge.

So here we go. Day One. A is for Addicted.

I am pretty much addicted to the following:

Dill-Pickles. (I love Boar's Head and Clausen's)
Soft-serve Chocolate Ice-cream Cones. (Especially from JCW's)


The Gate's (tv show)

Naps


French Fries (mm... Five Guys)


These Betsy Johnson Shoes... that have sadly been discontinued. Sad Day.
Vacation Dreams. (Paris, Disneyland, Hawaii, Alaskan Cruise...)





& of course Nic. HaHa...
I feel like a silly prego lady.

4 comments:

  1. I can give you the hook ups on the ice cream. Haha. Come in late Wednesday night (around 9:30 or 10) and I could give you like a 32 oz cup full of ice cream. No joke. That's the night we clean the ice cream machine. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. At one point I was addicted to runner's endorphins. And when I lived in S. Africa there was this cadbury's milk chocolate bar with carmel crunchies in it...oh divine. Totally changed my body type but worth it. :) Current addiction: Thai Green Curry and kissing soft baby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Stef we'll talk....
    I do enjoy those runner's endorphins when I can get myself motivated! haha that candy sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete