Thursday, September 23, 2010

O-Olivia

Today little miss Olivia turns One!!

She's a happy and healthy little girl. & we both love her very much!

Olivia was a flower-girl for our wedding. (ignore the nervous faces)



I'm so proud of Nicholas for all that he sacrificed for her.

"It seems like yesterday has come and gone so fast...But the memories will last...If there's one thing this father knows the hardest part is letting go."



"Would she ever doubt the way I feel about her in my heart...If tomorrow never comes will she know how much I love her?"



"So I dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms. 'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone..."

We're going to her birthday later today, and I'll be sure to post pictures after. We got her some really cute gifts. haha


Happy Birthday Olivia!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post. The quotes from the Cinderella song are so tender.
    She adores her Hello Kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete