Monday, October 25, 2010

Y-You

You have completely changed my life...

You've shown me that 'I do' means forever, & that is okay to be silly sometimes & emotional (pretty much all the time.)


You've shown me true friendship. You've loved me unconditionally through thick and thin for the past 12 years.


You've shown me that even at our worst times, there's still time to be a best friend. You helped me make through the past 12 years, and the future is going to be even more incredible.


You've helped me see that when you leave past behind & grow up, somethings and some people become part of the future as well.


You made it so I wasn't alone. You made it so I wasn't the only girl, and I had little ninnies looking up to me.


I'm so happy to have you & your brother as my new cousins. Your parents waited a long time for you guys & your adoption really has been a blessing in my life, you two have such sweet spirits.


You made me want to have kids, if its possible to have one as awesome as you or your siblings then sign me up. You are smart and creative and taught me so much.


You saw my heart, and told me things about myself I didn't even know.



You've shown me a family that is absolutely full of love. That there will be trials, but there's always time to just have fun, dance, and love.


You showed me that babies really aren't all that scary, or fragile. You've helped me feel more confident and comfortable around tiny humans. You make me smile with all your silly faces and giggles.


You showed me what it was like to really love. You remind me daily to just be happy with this wonderful life we have. You make me laugh and I always feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

For this and much much more I love you! Thank you for all the joy you bring to my life.


4 comments:

  1. this was such a beautiful post. I loved reading about everyone and we feel VERY special to have made the list.
    I had no idea your cute cousins were adopted! I noticed that pretty little girl at the wedding. That's so cool.
    And Bean's peace sign is hilarious!
    We love you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah. I know his nickname is Peanut. Bean is what my little cousin is called. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I was a little confused but figured that is what you meant.

    ReplyDelete