Thursday, December 16, 2010

I did it.

I did it.
For the very first time ever-I graduated.


It felt so good to finally after 14 months of working hard, to be handed that diploma and know that I am done! No more school every single night, & no more struggling while being sick and getting larger and larger. Seriously the time I spent at UCMT was life changing, I'm so grateful for all the people there who have supported me this last year.

I'm so proud of myself for sticking it out and finishing. I'm officially a college graduate-just in time for my baby to come :) I know that my education, and the education that Nic is currently receiving is going to be a huge blessing to our little family.

As my instructors were giving me hugs and 'congratulations' one of them said to me, "Wow getting married, having a baby, and becoming a bodyworker all in one little chapter of life!" It's so crazy to think of how fast life changes. It's like my mom said, "Woot!! What a year you've had and more blessings on their way! You are awesome!"

ignore how dirty our mirror is apparently. oops.
Here I am at 29 weeks and 5 days. I'm measuring a little big so we are having another ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. I'm not worried because I was a big baby, almost 10lbs, and Nic was just over 8. I also have a really long torso which can also be a factor. I'm sure our little guy is just anxious to come meet us so he's growing as fast as he can. haha. So we'll get to see him again, and hopefully we'll still be having a boy ;)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We were thinking of you today. Thanks so much for telling us about your graduation. Very important day. Huge accomplishment.
    And it is so fun to see an updated pregnancy pictures. You look so cute! Maternity is gorgeous.
    Jordyn you were a big baby! I really hope your baby is a bit smaller for your sake. Fun you get to see have another ultrasound and see little Asher. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete