Thursday, January 27, 2011

35 weeks & 5 Days.

I made it 35 weeks and 5 days, that's only 4 weeks and 2 days left till my due date. & today as I was getting dressed I saw them... 2 itty bitty stretch marks on the very bottom of my tummy. (Up until now I only had a few little ones on my inner thighs, and one in between the two holes from my belly button piercing.) Now there is one on each side, I guess it's kinda cute that they match, I made Nic double and triple check that they were real, since I can only see them in the mirror haha and after that I started insisting that Asher was born now so I didn't have to risk getting any more. . I know that in all reality it isn't even a big deal... but Nic could tell I was feeling a little upset so he gave me a big hug and told me he would love me all the same even if I got horrible stretch marks. [What a lucky girl I am!]



PS. I really really want to do something different with my hair, (& keep it long). So if you have any ideas feel free to shoot them this way? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm so sorry. The marks really disappear afterwards. But just the same I'm sorry. Some people say pregnancy changes your body forever; I think it changes your heart, but not your body. You'll feel like your pre-pregnant self with a handsome little guy in your arms in no time.

    My hair is always the same...so I can't be very helpful. :/

    ReplyDelete