Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Shower

On Saturday 1/15 we had our baby shower :]
It was so fun to see some friends I hadn't seen practically the whole time I've been pregnant. 

I'm so glad that Nic decided to come be a part of it all.



Nic's mom made this gorgeous quilt for Asher


We were the two preggo girls in our class, her baby is now 9 weeks old!


Here I am at 34 weeks. Apparently baby is supposed to weigh as much as a cantaloupe... I've gained 'slightly' more than that though haha.

Ps. this isn't a maternity shirt. Who on earth would wear this if they weren't pregnant?!?

Peanut loved all the balloons we brought home from the shower. He kept gettting tangled up in them and then running around like crazy.



We bought a carseat! (and I got a diaper bag) :] This means he can come at any time and we will be [more] ready. At least now we can bring him home from the hospital. This carseat can hold babies with a higher weight or length than most other ones, which is what we think we will probably need. I'm 5'9'' & Nic is 6'2'', Peanut's mom & dad are both under 5'6'' so he's a pretty little guy, and Olivia is much taller than he is- so we're assuming that we're gonna have a tall baby.


Here I am 34 weeks and 3 days. I had to go to the Dr. today because I have a UTI. This is the only time in my pregnancy that I have felt completely miserable, but I'm on antibiotic so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon...
Just call me Juno. ;)

2 comments:

  1. There is an award for you on my Blog :)
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorry to miss your shower. I have a gift that I need to get to you... Glad it was fun!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete