Thursday, January 13, 2011

Motherhood

My mom sent me this video when I was about 16 weeks along. I've watched it quite a few times since then, and every time it makes me smile and tear up.



The website can be found here.

I still can't believe I'm going to a mom. Seriously, do you ever feel ready to receive such a title? I know so many great mothers, and I just hope that I will find myself feeling comfortable to call myself one of them. :)



PS.My aunt and uncle had their baby yesterday 1/12/11, so little Xander is Asher's cousin that closest in age.

1 comment:

  1. Love the video.
    Love the picture! :)
    Love my son's cousin even before meeting him! (Can't wait! My SIL is in labor today and you are going to be soon! I am excited for Xander to meet his cousins!)
    Love you and Nic!

    ~Aunt Shanna

    ReplyDelete