Monday, February 21, 2011

last the best of all the game?

So there were a total of 5 of us due in February. Two women from church, two women from high-school, and me. We all are having little boys. It's all been pretty cute.

Well one lady had her little boy the middle of January. Two girls had them last week, and then the other girl from my church had her baby yesterday.
I really am so happy for all of them :] I've seen pics and all the little boys are so cute!

& here I am... still waiting, and super jealous! I wanna meet my boy and see how cute he is! haha I know it'll be worth the wait and he'll come when the timing is perfect. I'm only 5 days from my due date, and last night I was having some contractions... hopefully that means something is happening and it's not just false labor... I'm about to go walk around the mall with my mom & hopefully next time I post I'll be a mommy ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Enjoy your last mall visit without a stroller!!! Thinking about you and can't wait to see the little boy!!!
    You are going to do awesome,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i hope it worked, thats what put me into labor, walking around the mall!! im so excited for you

    ReplyDelete