Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today and Every Day

Forever Can Never Be Long Enough For Me to Feel Like I've Had Long Enough With You.


It's not the most impressive or monumental milestone, but Nicholas and I have officially been married for 6-months :)

 Being married is way more fun and way less stressful than dating or even being engaged! These 6 months of marriage have been crazy, and wonderful. I feel so lucky to be able to have my best friend next to me day after day, we have so much fun together even if it's just running errands or eating midnight snacks in bed.
I've learned what it's like to love someone unlike my love for any one else on this planet. And I believe that is it because of that we are able to be so patient and understanding with one another.

I love when you tell me that I'm pretty when I just wake up
And I love how you tease me when I'm moody, but it's never too much


I think it's much easier to be in love with Nic than it is to be in love with me...I know that no one else would enjoy being married to me the way that Nic does. But, he would probably say the same thing about him, so I guess we're just lucky.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
   But how can one keep warm alone?" Ecclesiastes 4:9-11

1 comment:

  1. Your blog title (Jordyn loves Nicholas) is very appropriate. I can picture you two teasing and laughing while munching on a midnight snack.
    Happy post. :)

    ReplyDelete