Monday, May 23, 2011

1:ten people

day one: ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


Husband: Thank you for all that you do for our little family. I know it's not always easy to be the provider of a family of three, but you do a wonderful job. We have our little arguments but I wouldn't change a thing. You make me smile, and you bring out the more mature side of me. Every day our life gets a little better, and only 11 more weeks till graduation! :) I love you.




Asher Boy: I love you, I love you, I love you. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, I hope you know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. I'm so glad that of all the little babies in the cabbage patch, I was lucky enough to get you. Cuddling up with you while you sleep is definitely a highlight of every day.






Brycee: You have so much potential to make your life into one of the most incredible ones this world has ever seen. & I hate seeing you hold yourself back, you hesitate to set these things in motion but, I have all the confidence in the world that you are going to do big things. You are my El Paco Paco, we have had so many wonderful adventures the past 5 1/2 years. I love you.





Raegyn: I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you, and how much I look up to. Seriously. You are the kind of teenage girl I wish I had been, and that I hope my daughters will be. You're responsible, wise, and incredibly mature. You've managed to graduate high school while attending hair school. You're so beautiful and beaming with faith, & you never seek the acceptance of others to make yourself more confident. You're not just my little sister-you really are my best friend. I love you.


Mom & Dad: I know we had some times when I was growing up, I was your most difficult child. & I'm so sorry for all that I put you through. But I want you to know I think you guys went above and beyond the call of duty. Please never doubt the fact that you were (and are) wonderful parents. You've done so much for me, Nic and Ash this past year, I can never thank you enough. I love you.


 Cassie: No matter how it may seem now, you were one of my absolute best friends. Not just because we were going through similar situations, but because we always had fun, and we just had this connection. Gosh... I miss that. You never seemed too interested in being a bridesmaid in my wedding, and now I'm not one of yours. I honestly can't really believe it, I'm just shocked and a little hurt when  I think of how close we were. We're so so distant now. ugh! I wish I knew how to fix things, but I feel like it's not possible anymore, maybe we're just too different than we once were. But no matter what please know that I will always love you.


K-la: In two days you're leaving and I won't see you again for another 18 months. I'm gonna miss you so much! But I'm so proud of you for doing this. Seriously the people of Florida don't know how lucky they are to have such a beautiful Chirstlike woman coming to minister to them. I can see the love you have for our Savior and I know you are going to share that with others. I love you.

Nona: I always knew we would grow up together. I'm so happy that even with the different paths our lives have taken we are still so close. You're one of the few people I still consider a true friend. You bring so much light and encouragement into my life. We don't see each other nearly enough... know what I mean?? I love you.


Kieran: Please stop growing up! I can't believe you are 7 and so big! You're the baby of your family, don't you wanna stay that way forever?! You made me so happy those six weeks I lived with you, I'll never forget any of it, or all the crazy creative things you say. Seriously never lose that spunk. I love you.

Blue: You're my little black baby, so smart & loving. I know you've had a kinda rough time since Asher was born but we still love you just as much! No puppy will ever take the place of all that you mean to me. I just need you to find the fountain of youth and never leave me. K?

1 comment:

  1. Raegyn sounds amazing! Way to go!
    It's fun I've met Kayla and that our brothers served together. Small world. She will be an awesome missionary.

    ReplyDelete