Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Survey

I'm gonna be doing this challenge starting tomorrow (hopefully). It's short so that's nice. I just wanna change of pace for my blog for a bit while I work on some other posts...

day one: ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
day two: nine interesting facts about yourself.
day three: eight ways to win your heart.
day four: seven things that cross your mind a lot.
day five: six things you wish you’d never done.
day six: five people you couldn’t live without.
day seven: four moments that changed your life.
day eight: three favorite foods, movies, and colors.
day nine: two words that describe your life right now.
day ten: one confession.

But here's a little something for today.


Baby Survey

About mommy:

Age: 21 Height: 5'9"
Occupation: Stay at home mom (currently).
First child? Yes


About daddy:

Age: 24 Height: 6'2"
Occupation: Studying to be an LMT
First child? Nope.

Siblings?
She may have been adopted but she's still Asher's half sister.


How did you find out you were expecting?
-I was late for my period, and paranoid. We really didn't think I would be pregnant so Nic went to the Dollar Store to buy a test to put our minds at ease. I took the test the next morning, when I saw the two lines indicating I was indeed pregnant. I felt like throwing up, I was shocked, scared, and a little bit excited. I went to my room where Nic was waiting handed him the test and said, "Well happy father's day..."


1st trimester-how did you feel?
-Sick if I hadn't eaten, & in a constant state of total disbelief.

What was your biggest food craving?
-Definitely caffeine-free Dr.Pepper.


2nd trimester-how did you feel?
-Sick at first, but as it went on I felt wonderful. I loved feeling my baby move around, I felt beautiful-it was very much a 'honeymoon phase'.


At how many weeks did you find out the baby’s sex?
-19 weeks

Did you get any stretch marks?
-Not until I was 35 weeks. But I only got a handful of really small ones.

3rd trimester- how did you feel?
-Anxious, & whenever I felt like I couldn't get any bigger I would.

A picture of your pregnant belly.




Who was in the room when baby was born?
Nic, my mom, my sister Raegyn, cousin Lorene, and Bryce

Baby’s first picture with momma.


Baby's first picture with daddy.




Baby’s first family picture.



Your favorite physical trait about you baby.
-His beautiful blue eyes, itty-bitty button nose, and cutie pie smile


What kind of personality does your baby have?
He's just a happy baby. When we were deciding what to name him, we just felt like his name was supposed to be Asher, which means happy or cheerful. & this little guy definitely lives up to his name. The only time he gets upset is when he's hungry or tired, and lately when he just wants more attention. He's only 3 months old, so we're just starting to get to know his personality, but I feel like I can just see all the intelligence he has.

Does he look more like momma or daddy?
Most people say daddy, but a few people say me. He looks a lot like mommy as a baby but daddy now... haha if that makes sense..

Is being a momma what you hoped it would be?
I honestly didn't have very fun expectations. I just thought I would be exhausted all the time, and just waiting for him to get bigger and more independent. Being his momma is much more enjoyable, and rewarding then I ever could have imagined. We have our hard times when he's hungry, tired, and so worked up he doesn't want to eat. But then there's the times where he will be laying there while I give him kisses on soft tummy, and he just laughs his cute little belly laughs.


just a random cute pic of 4 of my favorite people, and Blue

2 comments:

  1. Asher's name is so fitting.
    I like the About Mommy pict. Pretty & fun.

    B came and sat beside as I was about to hit "post comment" and said, "Is that Blue? Aww I miss Blue. Hmm why Blue have a pink collar...I tink it should be Blue."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)

    That is so cute! I love that he remembers her, she did have a Blue collar at one point but everyone thought she was a boy haha.

    ReplyDelete