Sunday, July 10, 2011

fourthreetwoone

Four moments that changed my life;

One; 02/19/10- The day I met my Nicholas. I never knew that skipping school because my heart & soul were in desperate need of healing would have led me to the one who would make all the cliches my life.


Two; 08/10/10- Our wedding day. I never thought I would be one of "those girls", but its true I married my sweetheart after knowing each other less than six months & I haven't looked back.

Three; 02/26/11- The day perfect little boy was born. One year to the day of our first date-he came into our lives sooner than we would've expected, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Four; 07/13/99- The day my dear Grandma Crane passed away. I had known other people who had died and been to funerals, but none struck me quite as hard as hers did. It was my first taste of real loss & heartbreak. I still wish with all my heart she was here to spoil my baby with love like she did to me.

(I have to add an extra) Five; 06/25/10- This day I met a wonderful little family. They are such a blessing in my life. I know we are so lucky to have such an open and loving relationship with them, and I thank God for that every day.

three favorite foods, movies, colors.
Peaches; chocolate; ice cream.
How to Train Your Dragon; My Sassy Girl; Hachi
Purple; gray; red.

two words that describe your life right now.
emotional; joyful.

one confession.
 sometimes... sometimes I just want to cry and vent. There is no wrong thing to say, no right thing either.... all I want is for you-in your own way-to tell me you love me.

finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment