My little Asher Boy is 5 months old! I can hardly believe it, time is just flying by.
- Mastered rolling from tummy to back, & started rolling from back to tummy.
- Found his laugh and its one of his favorite sounds.
- His crinkle puppy & book are his favorite toys. We got it after he tried to eat/play with everything that made a crinkle noise.
- He loves bathes/anything to do with water!
|such poor quality :(|
- The weekend he turned 4 months he got two teeth, and then had to get his shots. We had a very sad boy for a few days.
- He prefers being on his tummy, & loves to roll around the floor.
- He loves his daddy. Every morning he'll lay in our bed playing and laughing with dad.
- One afternoon Ash was napping his bouncer, and Nic came over & was whispering, "ticka-ticka-ticka" like he does when he tickles him. & Asher got the biggest smile, when he stop the smiled disappeared. They played this game for a few minutes all while he was sleeping. Soo cute.
- He loves to eat "real" food. He still won't take a bottle, but he loves his baby purees, gerber cookies, icecream cones, and pizza crust.
- He wants to crawl soo bad. He pushes and scoots pretty well, but he gets frustrated fast and just pushes his face into the ground.
- He loves the sound of his voice, and he's starting "mama-mom" not in correct context of course, but it still makes my heart melt all the same.
- He loves his huggy-buddy lion. We play "roar" and he giggle, giggle, giggles.
- He loves all toys, but his toes are probably his favorite... our other's toes if he can get them.
- He's a happy, social, beaming baby boy. I just love his handsome little personality.