Saturday, August 20, 2011

can I just tell you..

how incredibly blessed we are to have amazing & special extension to our family!

A few weeks ago we got spend an evening playing in the park.


Asher isn't usually a very cuddly guy, he likes to be able to see whats happening. But V started holding and he cuddled right up to her. (of course he stopped as soon as I tried to take a picture) It was such a sweet moment.
doesn't this just melt your heart?




I loved seeing these three playing together & seeing the similarities. (Olivia & Nic both broke their arm before their 2nd birthday) After we took this pictures, I grabbed Asher and Olivia grabbed Nic. She held onto his hand and they played together going down slides, jumping down steps... it was almost too adorable to handle.


When we left she gave Nic & Asher goodbye hugs & kisses. As we drove away Nic just said, "I'm so glad she loves me." Of course she does :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love these pictures! It was very, very adorable. So fun to see Asher; he is such a happy and handsome baby!

    ReplyDelete