Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby boy-6 months

My little Asher is 6 months-half a year old! I can't believe it... ugh it's gone by so far it's my tummy hurt. I'm at a complete loss of words... I swear I was pregnant yesterday. I don't care how cliche it is I'm gonna say it anyway, Where has the time gone?!





He is 18 lb 5 oz (56%) & 28 1/4 in (95%) Tall and skinny, and more adorable day by day.


He just loves to talk talk talk. He mostly squeals, babbles, and laughs, but he'll say mama, dada, hi/bye (they sound very similar). Of course he's just repeating those things and most of time it seems to be at random but every once and awhile it will be in the correct context. (& I of course think my baby is the smartest baby ever)


He has officially graduated from a rolling any and everywhere to this stage of an army crawling/full on crawling hybrid. (There's a video of it at the bottom of this post.)

my babies



He is the sunshine in my everyday. While I get stressed out & sometimes being a mommy is so hard, I can just cuddle up to my baby boy as he's sleeping and seriously there is nothing better in the world. Waaayy better than xanax ;)


We recently went to Oregon & Nic wasn't able to come. Before we left he was up on his hands and knees rocking, I thought for sure he would start crawling while we left. But he waited till we got back and he could show his daddy. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment