Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby Boy-7 months



My baby is seven months old!

Daddy let him eat half an oreo.

soo tall.

its hard to see in this pic but when he makes this face I think he looks so much like Little Miss


He is less 'baby' everyday. He's crawls perfectly now, climbs up the stairs, pulls himself to standing and cruises. He has started saying 'dada' and sometimes 'rae rae'.

loves fireworks. just like mama and dada
climbing stairs.
best of friends.
Asher Boy,
I tell you everyday how much I love you, and how cute you are. & I want you to know I mean it. I know I threaten to take you back to the cabbage patch, but I would never do that, I'm the luckiest mama in the world to have you as my boy. You bring sunshine to my days when I just want to throw in the towel. You bring out the best in me and in Daddy, thank you Baby. We see so much of ourselves in you, and we hope you'll always be proud of who you are and where you come from. Don't ever hide your smiles and giggles.
Love you,
mama.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that picture of Asher looks a ton like Olivia!

    ReplyDelete