Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Boy-8 months.

I kinda thought each month would be easier... that someday I would get used to him growing him. But typing that 8 was SO hard for me.



(Also it seems I have misplaced my camera, so sorry about the low-quality cell phone pics...)

He loves Blue. He will chase her around and climb all over her, she is incredibly patient and loving with him.

I went to change Asher's diaper and found all these crumbs in his button

This is how I spend each morning. We eat breakfast together and he's always so happy.

he LOVES swinging

He's almost outgrown his infant carrier, so we're in the market for a convertible carseat.


our mustaches
he has learned to smile for the camera

 This month he has gotten 6 more teeth. So he went from having 2 teeth to having 8 in one month! He now has the front four on top and bottom. He loves giving us kisses & it is so cute, but with his new teeth, he has started biting... not so cute.
matching stripes


He is such a big, fun, inquisitive boy. He always on the move, climbing on something, getting into everything! we have reached the point where I don't have any time outside of watching him, he also has stopped sleeping through the night... But I'm so lucky to have this boy. I love him so much, even when I'm pulling my hair out.

Look at how big he is now! Oh comparing these two pics is so bittersweet... I can't believe he has grown so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! The button crumbs were hilarious and the cousins sleeping side-by-side in their carseats. He is obviously such a happy boy.
    I especially appreciated the line, "we have reached the point where I don't have any time outside of watching him, he also has stopped sleeping through the night... But I'm so lucky to have this boy. I love him so much, even when I'm pulling my hair out." So real. So true. I had to laugh and smile. I know how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete