Friday, October 14, 2011

One Year Anniversary Pics.

 For our one-year anniversary I really wanted to get pictures done. The friend who did these doesn't shoot typical portraits, she likes to use themes to help create art. So when I was setting this up she was asking me what our 'theme' should be... I was stuck. I felt like we are SO boring most of the time. I was telling this to Nic, "We are so boring, we just hang out in bed, eating snacks, reading to each other, tickle fights..." & that is when this idea hit me. I couldn't stop giggling during the shoot, which helped them turn out so well.
 


 
I don't know where I'd bewithout you here with me,
life with you makes perfect sense,
You're my best friend.


 
I loved you since the very first day
When I caught you looking my way
I smiled and just knew it
 



 
We're gonna do what lovers do
We're gonna have a fight or two
But I ain't ever changing my mind
Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?
 




 
How do I love you
Well count the ways
There ain't no number high enough
To end this phrase
 




<3 you Nicholas.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a really fun time doing the photoshoot. The heart picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the matress in a field makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun. I would love to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete