Thursday, May 17, 2012

some music


I'm having so much fun with my little man lately. He is just a ball of energy. He likes to dance, and play, and tickle. He is also constantly chatting in his own brand of gibberish. Every morning when Nic wakes up they spend at least 20 min tickling and wrestling and laughing. He loves to be outside, especially when we go to the park and go down the slides.



Here are some of his favorite songs.


NY2LA - Press Play

Oh, we all need love
A different kind of love
One that only comes from above


Will.i.am - What I Am

There's only one me, I am it
Have a dream, I'll follow it
It's up to me to try


This song is just crazy and silly. But he will run to the computer to watch it no matter where he is in the apartment.


 Also here's a comparison of Ash last year with the tiny soda bottle, and then this year.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I like the first one of the light streaming down over Asher. I like "What I Am" too.

    ReplyDelete