Tuesday, January 22, 2013

37 weeks.oops

I have done a terrible job documenting this pregnancy. :/

I am officially 37 weeks pregnant. Only 3 more weeks till my due date, although I think he will come a few days after that, and Nic thinks he will come the week before.

This is our countdown chain to baby due date, this was when I made it so it was 100 chains long.

26 weeks. (I went and jumped on trampolines later this day. haha)

I'm really sad this is so blurry. Asher loves helping countdown to baby.
34w 4d

34w 5d. This picture was only one day after the one above it, I think the outfit made me look bigger than I really am... I know I don't feel that big haha.
When I think back to being pregnant and I think of this pregnancy, while there are many similarties, there is so much that is different. (If I hadn't had 3 ultrasounds confirming it, I wouldn't believe I was having a boy) I'm less emotional this time as far as Nic having to console my weepy self, but I did experience quite a few anxiety attacks which seem to have passed now. I was able to wear my wedding ring to the hospital when Asher was born because I had almost no swelling, this time it hasn't fit since sometime in my 2nd trimester and some of shoes have stopped fitting. Its funny because I think back to when I got two tiny stretch marks with Asher, and how upset I was, I cried and I was terrified to get any bigger. This time I got stretch marks much sooner, and I've gotten much more If we're being honest, yes there are times that I look at them and frown, but for the most part I am at peace with them. I know they will fade, I know there is nothing I can do about it, and I know that 98% of people have stretch marks. I hope someday I'm able to love and embrace them, but I'm not quite there yet.
 I really still feel great which seems to surprise most people, but I know a lot of it is due to me having such a long torso. I very rarely feel too big or uncomfortable, the only pains I have are in hips/pelvis from all the ligaments stretching.



we also got maternity pics taken this week, that I will be posting sooon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment