Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Bra Lady

I've had a few people ask me what exactly does it mean when I say I’m a Bra Lady. Basically I am independent rep for Essential Bodywear, a professional bra fitter. You've probably heard that 85% of women are wearing the wrong size bra, and it is my goal to have that number radically lowered in the next 10 years!

When I was 12 my mom began working in the lingerie department at Nordstrom, that was when I got my very first professional bra fitting. Since then I have been fit over a hundred times, so even as got pregnant, lost weight, been nursing I've always had bras that fit & most importantly I knew how a well fit bra would fit me. Everywhere I went I would see ladies who bras were doing nothing to help them, I could tell they were uncomfortable and insecure. So I began thinking about how I could help. Many times we've had friends over and my mom would fit everyone, and then make sure they had at least one bra that fit them well. That’s when I realized that many women and girls are uncomfortable going to the store to be fit, but when they are surrounded by friends then everyone can have a good time. That led me to a Google search for bra fitting home parties. And that is where I discovered Essential Bodywear. I sent them an inquiry and within a day one lady, Mary, had emailed me back. We sent many emails back and forth and talked on the phone for months before I was ready and able to sign up in March 2014.

So what is is that I do? Basically I’m the bra store that comes to your door! I do private fittings, and home parties. We have fun, get fit, and everyone gets a little bit a bra education all from the comfort of your home (or office!). There are women that try on different shirts/dresses with different bras, others who want the feedback from their trusted friends that they really do look better in this new bra. And it’s easy when I come to you! I’ve also done events at a local Curves fitness center, and one of my goals currently is to work with a Chiropractor. But wait, why a chiropractor? Wearing the right size bra can help your posture, and alleviate the pain and stress on back & shoulders. It’s not just about looking better it’s about feeling better, your bra should be comfortable.



Are you wearing the wrong size? Ask yourself these questions:
Do your shoulder straps fall off your shoulders?
Is your bra uncomfortable?  
Do you jiggle when you move?
Does your bra ride up in the back?  
Do your underwires poke you?
Do your shoulder straps dig in or fall down?
Are you constantly pulling at your bra?
Are your breasts closer to your belly button than your chin?
Do you find shopping for a bra worse than a root canal? 

If you answered yes to any of those questions you owe it to yourself to be fitted by a trained Essential Bodywear professional! I will give you a FREE and private fitting and can fit sizes from 32A-44H!




Bras serve a purpose and function, to lift, separate, support, and shape breasts. If your bra isn't working for your best interest, it is working against you! Send me a message on facebook or email jordyn.bralady@gmail.com today for a truly uplifting and life changing experience.  (or find out how you can be a bra lady with me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment